- Have you ever wondered if maybe-just maybe-there are other, more powerful ways to live, and to 'be" in your life?
- Do you ever wake up wondering, "is this all there is"?
- Do you ever feel that you're not "fully awake" or conscious in your life, that you're on automatic pilot?
- Do you ever notice in the run of a day how many times you say "yes" when you want to say "no" and vice versa?
- Do you have a longing, deep within you, to not only know who you really are, but who you have the potential to become?
This invitation will change how your currently see your world, and will enable you to learn about a differing worldview. The experience will challenge your exisiting beliefs about what's possible for you as your move throught your world, and will open up a whole new way of experiencing life-on a moment to moment basis.
Require reading: Fully Alive, Cost $10.00
Place: Healthy Minds Cooperative, Village at Bayers Road, Halifax
Dates: Tuesday November 15, 22, and 29
Tuesday, December 6
Time: 10:00 am to 12 noon, Room 165
To register, call Healthy Minds Cooperative at 404-3715. Contact Irene Skehen