Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Community Events on the Long Weekend

There Will be Several Events in the Halifax Community Health Board area this Long Weekend!


Community Party July 1st
Spencer House 30th Birthday
5596 Morris St. Halifax
1:00-4:00 pm: (outdoors) live music, BBQ $3, games & prizes, CD launch, meet our Semi-Superheroes, bring your own chair
3:00-7:00 pm: (indoors) "beer tent" ($4 drinks - beer, wine, coolers), open mic & karaoke, snacks, check out our new Health Studio


Canada Day BBQ for Literacy Program Awareness
Monday, July 1st 2013 – Noon to 4:00 p.m.
Parent Resource Center, St. Andrews Recreation Center
3380 Barnstead Lane (old St. Andrews School off Bayers Rd.)



Have a Safe and Fun Canada Day Long Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I've read your full article and it was really helpful for me. I'll back to your blog again to read your upcoming article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read your blog post on this topic and it was really very informative and helpful for me. thanks a lot for sharing this article. I will definitely visit your blog again.

    ReplyDelete